Friday, February 5, 2010

second thoughts

I've decided not to post my audition video online after all, mostly because of the crappy singing. My home-recorded uploaded was way better. I sang off-key, my voice wavering and cracking at some points, and my nerves got the better of me. I blinked too much, tottered around, closed my eyes and looked away, and tilted my head off to one side most of the time.

I need a haircut that's a little heavier on top. And I also need to lose about 15 pounds.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still grateful for the opportunity and proud of what was done: not because of the singing, but the overall experience. It was a crazy, exhilarating ride and I'm glad it's over and anxious for the next project.

Credits: I'd like to thank...

Les Polk, my management sponsor on this project, for his support. Without him I probably would never have turned in an entry.

Justin Hilbert, videographer and film editor, for doing such an amazing job on such short notice. Thanks for your patience, nonjudgmental manner, and the pro finish you gave my audition disk. I still owe you a drink.

Mike Sanchez for directorial input. You were in and out, but the advice you gave really made difference.

Leo Pinsoy for playing bouncer! =D

The associates of Wal-Mart #2926 for their support and encouragement. Our store really is the best!

And my Farm Ville, Facebook and You Tube friends for their input and encouraging words. The world is love.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment